Terms and ConditionsPlease read carefully and keep a copy for future reference
1 Contract Format
- a. These terms of sale apply to all goods or services supplied by Woods Traditional Cider The Old Parsonage Church Street Langport Somerset TA10 OJU ( the supplier )
- b. There is no contract between yourselves and the supplier for the sale or provision of any service until the supplier has received and accepted your order
- c. An acceptance of your offer will be confirmed either by telephone or email
- d.We the supplier retain the right to change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2 Goods and Services
- a. The service/Goods will be explained and confirmed in writing and acceptance will be only when both parties have agreed again in writing.
- a. Payment can be made by any method agreed at the time of contract. Payment will be due before the delivery/agreed date and time for clearance is a mandatory requirement – any breach shall entitle the supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
4 Cancellation /your right to
- a. You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days before service s/goods are due to commence.
- b. In order to exercise this right ,your cancellation must be given in writing either by post email or hand.
- c. Once this has been done the supplier will refund monies within 10 working days